Hi Juan,

In the new action in your controller, do you have it creating an
actual @appointment object?  For example:

class AppointmentsController < ApplicationController
  # ... other stuff here, before filters, etc.
  def new
    @appointment = Appointment.new # do you have this?

My theory is that when rendering the view, it's looking for the
@appointment instance variable which doesn't exist yet because your
new action wasn't creating it.

Double check that - good luck!