Hi,
My project does not have an authlogic.rb file to write the require
"authlogic" line.....
What i have done is i have installed authlogic in the gemfile using
gem 'authlogic', :git => 'git://github.com/odorcicd/
authlogic.git', :branch => 'rails3'. Then i run the command bundle
install and i didn't got any errors.

I have created from scratch a new application and now i get the
following errors:
NoMethodError in User_sessions#new

Showing G:/.../AuthlogicTest/app/views/user_sessions/new.html.erb
where line #6 raised:

Model UserSession does not respond to t_login
Extracted source (around line #6):

3: <%= form_for @user_session, :url => {:action => "create"} do |f|%>
4: <%= f.error_messages%>
5:     <%= f.label :t_login%>
6:     <%= f.text_field :t_login%>
7:     <%= f.label :t_password%>
8:     <%= f.password_field :t_password%>
9:   <%div%>

When i comment out the text and password field i see the form but with
no fields.
I havent found a sollution yet. I googled the problem but nothing.
Any other idea??

Thanks again!