Sorry, "half-solved", this was the solution:

%link(rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style.css")

Without space between link and ( and in Sinatra /public/ is not necessary,
this is default, so it will find the CSS file there.

Maybe others will have the same problem, so I shared. But JavaScript still
doesn't want to be included, please help.
Thanks,
Zoltán