On 10-11-28 07:01 PM, Marnen Laibow-Koser wrote:
Rajinder Yadav wrote in post #964515:
Hi just wondering if there is a easy way to turn an xml entity into a
object like of type OpenStruct where i can access everything like a
property?

It's kind of like parsing xml, I already know about nokogiri, but I want
to work is a OpenStruct and not a DOM object, does that make sense? =P

Not really.  But if I understand you correctly, you will probably want
to look at HttParty and Crack.

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav | DevMentor.org | Do Good! ~ Share Freely

Best,
--
Marnen Laibow-Koser
http://www.marnen.org

No that's not what I am looking for, here is something closer to home. I came across this just now: http://snippets.rorbuilder.info/posts/show/1237

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav | DevMentor.org | Do Good! ~ Share Freely

GNU/Linux: 2.6.35-22-generic
Kubuntu x86_64 10.10 | KDE 4.5.1
Ruby 1.9.2p0 | Rails 3.0.1