On Nov 29, 2010, at 3:07 AM, rajeevsharma86 wrote:

fan count of an facebook  page

Do you want an actual Facebook Fan count? If so, there's API methods in Facebook's developer site that you can use directly. Or if you're building your own "Fan" implementation within your site, I would imagine you could simply count the clicks of the Fan button in a separate Fan model, and do a polymorphic association with your various models. Add a counter cache to each 'Fanned' model for speed.

Walter

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 1:36 PM, tundrax <sher...@gmail.com> wrote:
"a Facebook like page Count" what do you mean?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group. To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails- t...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en .

--
Thanks:
Rajeev sharma