On 29 November 2010 16:23, PalaniKannan K <kpalanikan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes I accept, any other way to extract the distinct content from each array?

Which array? The "sp_ref.all_references" array that you're iterating,
or a different one?

Are you're asking "how would I get a collection of distinct
"reference" values from each collection of "sp_ref.all_references"?

If so this might help...

<% @sp_references.each do |sp_ref| %>
  <%= sp_ref.all_references.map(&:reference).uniq.delete_if{|ref| ref
=~ /emend$/i}.join("<br/>") %>
<% end %>

... you could break it apart into separate operations if you wished.