Answering the following post that I could not (did not know how to) re-
open:

http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk/browse_thread/thread/6d9a5679d73b0a6b/d17adc61119d2acc?lnk=gst&q=All+controllers%27+action+names#d17adc61119d2acc

I have been working on getting a list of all actions in every
controller of my application to automate certain process. I found a
couple of links with some useful information that lead me to write
this code:

<code>
    # This produces an array with subclasses names.
    ApplicationController.subclasses.sort.each do |subclass|

      # This creates a new instance of a controller based on the
subclass name.
      controller = subclass.constantize.new

      # This creates an anonymous singleton class in which I declare
      # a public method that accesses private method 'action_methods',
      # which returns the controller actions
      class << controller
        def my_action_methods
          action_methods