Paul Bergstrom wrote in post #964948:
> You're really a funny guy Marnen. I thought Rails was based on Ruby. :-)

Of course it is.  This list, however, is not for basic Ruby or RVM
questions, but only for issues specific to Rails.  So your question is
off topic here.  Please take it where it is on topic -- that way it will
get seen by more people who can help.

> I'm trying to install Rails 3. Besides this hopeless linear behavior
> from Marnen, anyone who can assist me with an answer? Or should I ask in
> the Ruby list instead and say that I'm trying to install Rails using rvm
> and gem but be asked to jump over to Rails list instead as I happen to
> mention Rails?

Your problem is with RVM, not with Ruby or Rails.

Best,
--
Marnen Laibow-Koser
http://www.marnen.org