I have a Rails3 app with three resources:
- League (has_many :teams)
- Team (belongs_to :league, has_many :players)
- Player (belongs_to :team)

With standard nested routes, I get URLs like:

/leagues          (lists all leagues)
/leagues/2        (shows league #2)
/leagues/2/teams  (lists all teams in league #2)
/teams/1              (shows team #1)
/teams/1/players   (lists all players in team #1)
/players/1             (shows player #1)

I would like 'user friendly' urls like:

/west_conference/     (shows league 'west_conference')
/west_conference/teams   (lists all the teams in the west conference)
/west_conference/eagles   (shows the team 'eagles')
/west_conference/eagles/players   (lists all players on the eagles)
/west_conference/eagles/smith      (shows the player 'smith')

How do I configure my Rails3 app to add user_friendly urls like this?

tx, Andy