Hi All,

I have been trying to get my following code working for almost 4 days
and glad if you could help me.

Basically what I want to do is to use liquid 'include' tag

I'm getting this error

Liquid error: No such template 'test'

my code is as follows

in my app/views/page/index.erb

<%
    file_system = Liquid::LocalFileSystem.new("/page/")
    full_file_path = file_system.full_path("test")
    Liquid::Template.file_system =
Liquid::LocalFileSystem.new(full_file_path)
%>
<%...@template = Liquid::Template.parse(@page) %>
<%= raw @template.render(@liquid_snippets)  %>

So let me explain above code,

I have a liquid partial at /app/views/page/_test.liquid

@page contains the code from the database and it includes the following
tag

{% include 'test' %}

@liquid_snippets is a hash map which has other liquid variables Ex :
'name' => 'jhon'

I'm using rails 3.0.0
Liquid 2.2.2
and on ubuntu

What am I missing here, can any one help please, thanks in advance

cheers

sameera