Marnen Laibow-Koser wrote in post #969891:

> I didn't realize it was a blanket prohibition.
>
>> Why can't you respect that?
>
> I can't respect the idea that you get to decide who answers you when you
> post on an unmoderated public list.  If you don't want answers from the
> public, don't post here.

I only ask you to respect me as a fellow human being, asking you to
behave and interact with other people in a kind, respectful and warm
manner. :-) Is that too much to ask?

Several times when I have asked a question you have given me a question
back like "why do you want to do that?" instead of just answering my
question. Once or twice is nothing but not all the time.

I didn't ask for your opinion about bundler. I asked if there is a way
to require a gem but keep the gems in one place, like before. I don't
understand why that question would be so hard to understand. Why make it
so complicated Marnen?

I'm sure bundler is wonderful, but I could do without it. Is that ok
with you? You seem like a person who get nervous when someone is not
following the rules. Is that true? Is that the problem here?