Please quote when replying.

David G. wrote in post #978047:
> I have attached it - thanks!  I am calling this from from a link in the
> show of the User class so have enclosed that view as well.  Thanks!

I'm not sure if this is the direct cause, but it looks like the variable
f isn't defined anywhere.  Normally that would be the block argument
that form_for takes, but you've changed the name of that block argument
to user_comment, without correspondingly changing references to it.

Best,
--
Marnen Laibow-Koser
http://www.marnen.org