there is a post there about my problem:
http://blog.segment7.net/2011/01/31/rubygems-1-5
-----------------------
    RubyGems 1.5.0 seems to force use of the psych yaml parser if you
have it in your system. If you are having trouble parsing some yaml
files, or if you have yaml files which use merge keys (
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/show/4300 ), then you might need to
revert to using syck instead of psych.

    I have libyaml installed, rvm builds 1.9.2 with libyaml, so its part
of my system. But ruby 1.9.2 doesn’t make it the default yet. All worked
fine till 1.5.0, which by directly requiring ‘psych’ cause it to get
loaded first and set as system yaml parser.

    My workaround was to do the following early in the rails boot
sequence:

    require ‘yaml’
    YAML::ENGINE.yamler= ‘syck’