Hola!

I've upload an application to site5 hosting, I've configured as it
should be, but when I try to access I get the following error:

Ruby on Rails application could not be started

These are the possible causes:

    *
      There may be a syntax error in the application's code. Please
check for such errors and fix them.
    *
      A required library may not installed. Please install all
libraries
that this application requires.
    *
      The application may not be properly configured. Please check
whether all configuration files are written correctly, fix any
incorrect
configurations, and restart this application.
    *
      A service that the application relies on (such as the database
server or the Ferret search engine server) may not have been started.
Please start that service.

Further information about the error may have been written to the
application's log file. Please check it in order to analyse the
problem.

Error message:
    undefined local variable or method `jescoEnvios2' for
#<Rails::Initializer:0x2ace676eed48>
Exception class:
    NameError
Application root:
    /home/mirumboc/rubyApps/jescoEnvios2

Mi application name's jescoEnvios2 and the slimlink is remesas2

I've the same application on production in another hosting and it runs
perfectlly, somebody knows what's happening?? or if I'm doing
something wrong??

Thanks for your help