Actually it's doing multiple field ordering... It's best to think of the orders
as compounding not replacing each other. Easiest to see if you have two
different cols rather than the same one... For example created_at desc, name
asc will sort on creation date and then name... So for all records where the
dates are identical, it will then sort on name alpha ascending... Understand?

Blog: http://random8.zenunit.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/random8r
Learn: http://sensei.zenunit.com/
New video up now at http://sensei.zenunit.com/ real fastcgi rails deploy