Actually, I already have rescue_action_in_public. That's how
exception_notifier sends the email.

But I just did a search and see a disturbing discussion:
https://rails.lighthouseapp.com/projects/8994/tickets/5444-rescue_action_in_public-no-longer-works

Anyway, it seems like rescue_action_in_public does work for me, so I'm
not sure I understand that, but in any case, the error message I get
from the bot reports the HTTP_USER_AGENT as "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible;
MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)", so that isn't a good indicator. I
haven't seen anything in the error message that I can use to filter
on.