On 21 February 2011 09:30, rogi <patrik.kel...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> class Worker < ActiveRecord::Base
>        has_many :trainings
>        has_many :courses, :through => :trainings
>        belongs_to :ressort
>
>        def firstname_and_name
>        first_name+" "+last_name
>        end
> end
>
> ---
> class Ressort < ActiveRecord::Base
>        has_many  :workers
> end
>
> ---
>
> class Course < ActiveRecord::Base
>  has_many :trainings
>  has_many :workers, :through => :trainings
> end

Please don't top post, it makes it difficult to follow the thread.
Insert your reply at appropriate point in previous message.  Thanks.

This really makes no sense to me.  Is it possible that you have some
old files (backup files for example) in the app/model folder that may
be confusing rails?  Have a look and remove anything extra there.  Are
you *absolutely* sure you are looking at the right files?  I know it
seems a stupid question but I remember once I had made a complete copy
of an application as a temporary backup and was editing the files in
one folder and running the server in the other.  It took me a little
time to work out why nothing I changed seemed to make any difference
:)

Colin