On 22 February 2011 06:15, Bhasker Harihara <harihara.bhas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I used "type" as a column in "rails generate model" there was no error.
>
> ActiveRecord::SubclassNotFound in UsersController#show

"Type" is a reserved word in Rails (the wiki seems to be not
responding, but there's still a few references around):

http://juicebar.wordpress.com/2007/05/30/reserved-words-in-rails/

> I did a show function in users contoller then rails threw up the error.  But
> should it not give this error right at the time of generate
> model or db:migrate or atleast create.

At neither of those times is ActiveRecord doing anything with the
model (unless you're accessing your model in your migration...) so it
wouldn't cause an error until you try to instanciate an object.