On 3 March 2011 21:34, gezope <gez...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, to be honest being rude with beginners is unnecessary. Maybe he
> has no idea where to start - and a mailing list can be a right place.

I hope you are not suggesting that asking whether a question is
homework is being rude.  It is a perfectly valid question and many
times questions like this are in fact homework.  I hope the OP was not
offended by my asking, certainly no offence was intended.

I accept that you have not quoted me, so it should not be me that you
are referring to, but none of the replies that you have quoted look
rude either.

Colin