i am not talking about rubygems.

Is there a gem that can help setup a framework that can allow a rails app to
have a plugin architecture similar to what wordpress has? I basically want
to be able to activate and deactivate plugins. What I would like is the
wordpress plugin architecture or something like it. Am not sure if there is
a gem for it or what to search for. "plugins" doesn't work to well as a
search feature and it seems like everything I get form that deals with ruby
gems.
---
Buddy Lindsey
http://www.buddylindsey.com