On Mar 10, 2:41 am, "abhishek m." <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In my site, I have implemented a functionality where we can fetch upto
> 100000 rows and display all of it at one shot on the GUI, through Java
> interface.
>
> Now, when I start my client through mongrail ( ./script/server -e
> production ), I can see all the rows that get fetched from the DB.
> However, through Apache, some of the rows go missing at random ( the
> number of rows that go missing is random ).
>
> Also, in the Java Console, I see the exception
> "Java.lang.IllegalStateException: No Match Found", which again is random
> ( I mean rows go missing with or without this exception on the screen ).
>
> I am using IE-7. Also, I found the missing rows, but we can see them on
> the GUI, if the count of rows to be shown on GUI is less ( say around
> 100 ), but the issue of missing rows through apache is being seen only
> if the count of rows to be shown on GUI is 1000 or more.

The error in the console isn't very helpful - all it means is that
something in the code has asked for the result of a group in a regex
that didn't match.

I suspect, as Bryan mentioned, that this is an issue with some bit of
software in the stack dropping data and sending an incomplete
response. You may want to try using a client like wget or curl to
inspect what's *actually* coming back from Apache.

--Matt Jones