Hello everybody,

first I would like to tell you I'm new to this forum and Ruby. I tried
Hackety Hack (www.hacketyhack.com). I love the Ruby language, since it'
s great to learn for beginners. It uses simple English-like commands.
And is very Linux-friendly (as I use Xubuntu 10.10).

Now I installed the Ruby enabled Netbeans IDE (Netbeans with
Ruby support and without support for other languages). I saw you can
make Rails Web applications with it. But in
project setup wizard Netbeans asks me to choose a database adapter and
you also have to choose a username and password (I chose the option
"Specify Database Information Directly"). But when I click on "Next"
nothing happens. When I choose no username and password, there also
happens nothing. I even don't get a error message or something.

Does anyone no whats going on?

Kind Regards,

Superpelican