I am trying to have more than one search box on the same view. If I put
only one of the searches on the page, it works fine. If I have more than
one, the only one that works is the first one. Here is the code from my

<h1>Search By Tag #</h1>
<%= form_tag :action => 'find_tag_num' %>
<%= text_field_tag :tag_num %>
<%= submit_tag 'Submit' %>

<h1>Search By Description</h1>
<%= form_tag :action => 'find_descrip' %>
<%= text_field_tag :descrip %>
<%= submit_tag 'Submit' %>

When I do a mouse-over on the first submit button in my view, it shows
"find_tag_num" and it also says "find_tag_num" when I mouse-over the
second submit button.

I think I need something between the two in this example to allow them
both to work from the same view?

thanks

atomic