> > On 14 mar, 12:48, Frederick Cheung <frederick.che...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> On Mar 14, 10:59 am, gs84 <salimat...@gmail.com> wrote:> Thanks to all for
> >> your answer.
>
> >> What's the wider problem you're trying to solve?
>
> >> Fred
>
> > I want to send file/data to user without showing the file  dialog box.
>
> What I meant was what are you trying to do that means you have this need?
>
> Fred

In my application, while user's registration i am creating a file
which users have to save, because that file will be use for their
authentication.
And may be for elderly people, showing dialog box and ask them to
choose path for saving that file could ne complicated for them.
That's why i want to save that file in specified path without showing
the file dialog box.

Thanks.