Hi,

a collection routes is meant to work on the whole collection. Example for a
collection delete would be for example to delete all books that are out of
print. If you want to delete a particular book the member route is
perfect....how would you otherwise know in your controller, which book to
delete?

Markus

--
http://www.communityguides.eu