I have an Ubuntu 10.10 server running Apache and Passenger on Linode.
I am stumped on figuring out why all of the items in the public folder
are being displayed instead of the site itself. the web site can be
seen at http://turn2.co

My virtual host file is configured like this:

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName turn2.co
        ServerAlias www.turn2.co

        DocumentRoot /var/www/public_html/turn2/public

</VirtualHost>

my apache config file looks like this:

LoadModule passenger_module
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/passenger-3.0.5/ext/apache2/mod_passenger.so
PassengerRoot /user/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/passenger-3.0.5
PassengerRuby /usr/bin/ruby1.8

i'm sure i'm missing something minor, any help would be greatly appreciated

Jason