We have a three month contract (maybe longer) for an amazing Ruby dev
to come and help us build some prototype/proof of concept products at
our studio in London.

We've been given money by the UK Technology Strategy Board to create
three proof of concept public services. That means no clients or
anything - its kind of like doing three startups at once! In summary
we're going  to make a new type of young offender management service
(foursquare for criminals), a social care swapping service and a
neighbourhood book sharing app.

We may also have more work on one of our more mature apps, a mood
management service for people recovering from mental illness.

If you are interested there's more info on the position here:
http://sidekickstudios.net/about/work-with-us/