Hi there,

I need a database of most of the cities in the world for my application. I
know about the city database http://www.geonames.org , so I looked around,
and found this plugin for Ruby on Rails:

http://github.com/joho/geonames-rails<https://github.com/joho/geonames-rails>

I'm not sure if anyone has experience with something like this?

The catch is: *I need the cities to have an association with countries, *like
Countries has many cities, and cities has many countries. I'm not sure if
that plugin is capable of doing that.

Anyone used that plugin before? Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

-David