Hello.  I have a strange issue I can't figure out:

In routes.rb I create this route:

 map.connect('/api/v2/store/individual_offer/:offer_id', {
              :controller => '/api/v2/store',
              :action => :individual_offer  ,
  })

Then, in the view I generate a url in this way:

url_for(:controller => '/api/v2/store', :action => :individual_offer,
:offer_id => offer[:id])

What the generated url ends up looking like is this, though:

lukka.local:7000/api/v2/store/individual_offer?offer_id=43, which
results in url getting associated with a different route from the one I
mentioned above.

This is the very first route pointing to controller '/api/v2/store', so
it should be tried first.  Did anyone encounter such issue before?  I'm
using Rails 2.3.11.

Thanks!
Luka