I just put TinyMCE into a project. I didn't use a gem, just dropped it into a
Rails 3 project and it worked fine.

Only issue is you need some kind of file browser and as I'm deploying to heroku
I need one based around something like the s3 gem. If anyone has any
recommendations for a starting point I'd appreciate them. I saw some s3 file
browsers, but nothing really grabbed me, so I may just write a file browser,
bundle it up with TinyMCE and release it as a gem.

Best Wishes,
Peter