I'm new here and I wanna make some marketing to Redcar
Editor<http://redcareditor.com>
.

I have used this amazing editor for a while and I have to applaud it.
It's an excellent free (as in speech) alternative to TextMate.
It's made on Ruby (run on JRuby), so it has the heart of the Ruby community.
It has support to TextMate Themes and Snippets, it's very cool.

And it can be better, if more people test it (actually it's in alpha,
but I use it and got great results), and help the project
creating some plugin that implements a feature that you miss in it.

Well, that's it folks. Regards,

/*
Caio Fernando Bertoldi Paes de Andrade
http://about.me/caiofbpa