hey guys,

i've got a problem and i really don't know how to solve it.
when i'm creating a new dataset in my application, the created_at and
updated_at time will be saved in UTF Time (+000).
in my environment.rb i set the following line:
      config.time_zone = 'Berlin'
when i'm using the console (script/console) for reading out some example
dataset, the created_at and updated_at timestamp will be shown like
this:

Thu, 14 Apr 2011 08:27:04 CEST +02:00

this is correct, because you have to add 2 hours to get the time in
berlin.
but if i read out the datasets in my application and show them in the
views, no hours will be added to the UTF Times saved in the database.

i don't know why it works in the console but not while executing the
application.

please help me!

Tobias