I realize the title probably doesn't make much sense, but that was the
best short description I could come up with.

Anyway, I have users and pages in my site, and was using the following
code in the users controller, which works fine:

<code>
  def show
    @user = User.find(params[:id])
    @title = @user.Fname + " " + @user.Lname
  en
</code>

However, if I go to the pages controller, and use the following code, I
get "Couldn't find user without an id" for an error.

<code>
  def home
    @title = "Home"
    @user = User.find(params[:id])
  end
</code>

Using User.find(1) works just fine instead of User.find(params[:id])

I feel like I'm probably just restricting something to Users only
somehow, but can't figure it out.  Seems like it would be obvious to
someone more experienced, (I hope?)