amritpal p. wrote in post #993486:
> why should i use mongrel_cluster in my rails application?
>  What are its benefits for which i should install and configure it
> ?
> is webrick server not enough for rails application?

AFAIK Webrick is only suitable for development, or very low traffic web
applications. Mongrel and mongrel_cluster used to be the popular way to
deploy Rails applications, but there are other, easier to manage,
solutions available today.

I personally use the excellent Phusion Passenger (A.K.A. modrails) for
example:

http://www.modrails.com/