Hello,

I am upgrading my Rails application from Rails 2 to Rails 3 and I'm
having troubles getting routes.rb to work. I get the following error
when I visit my application:

[code]
Routing Error
No route matches "/"
[/code]

When I run "rake routes", the output is blank.

What I have already done:
- Googled and searched this forum for the problem
- Checked that routes.rb is in the correct location
- Created a syntax error in routes.rb--the error is recognized, so the
file is loaded
- I removed public/index.html
- I have gone through my routes.rb and think it has the correct syntax

Here is my routes.rb file:

http://pastie.org/private/gi1js8shnuqt3tncxglxw

I would appreciate any suggestions about where to look for the problem.

Thank you,

- Peter Akkies