On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 12:41 AM, sreehari <sreehari0...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>      I want to use salesforce with my rails3 project. I tried
>
> http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/Getting_Started_with_the_Force.com_Toolkit_for_Ruby
> documentation. But i am getting so many errors. It is urgent for me
>
>  Please reply me if any body knows about this.
>
> Thanks in advance...

Sorry, there is no Rails 3 for SalesForce yet. It even says so in the link
you provided. "This article assumes Rails 2.3 development as it was the most
current during the toolkit’s development. Rails 3 offers new data
functionality and integration into REST APIs and will be covered in a future
article."

You have two options:

1.) Use Rails 2.3.* and wait for an official Rails 3 toolkit to be launched
by SalesForce.
2.) Fix the errors you are getting yourself to make the Rails 2.3.*
SalesForce toolkit work on Rails 3.

Good luck.

B.