Raghavendra,

I think so.
I´d remove the mysql 5.5 and install the 5.1 version, then, the error
has been changed. I didn´t save the log file, so, i can´t to tell about
it.
But, considering the possibility of incompatibility between the rails 3
and mysql2 adapter, well, there are so many examples and tutorials in
internet and in any of then i´d find mention to this.
I´ll not use sqlite, i was trying to learn following an specific book,
but, now, i´ll try to learn with postgres, MS SQL Server and Oracle
databases. Maybe, one day, i´ll find what is wrong with my system (rails
3, libmysql.dll or another thing).

Thank´s guys.

Keep on rails