On Apr 23, 8:26 am, Colin Law <clan...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 23 April 2011 13:18, amrit pal pathak <amritpalpath...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I generated a simple controller using "script/generate controller form
> > myfun".Then edited a /app/view/form/myfun.html.erb  simply as
> >  <h1>Hello</h1>
> > <%=link_to 'Submit'%>
>
> >                                               I created a another
> > controller using "script/generate controller click fun".Edited the app/
> > view/click/fun.html.erb to hold a welcome message as
>
> > <h1>Welcome</h1>
> >                                                      I want click on
> > submit should show this message,but dont know how to connect these two
> > controllers.using rails .I am using rails 3.0.7.
>
> It is important to distinguish between the three components Model View
> Controller of MVC design.  If you are not clear on these then some
> googling and reading might be worthwhile.  I presume that what you
> actually want to do is link to a controller action from the _view_ of
> another controller.  To do that simply put use link_to to link to the
> the controller/action that you want.
            I add the link to click controller(it has a fun action)
as ,but i gave error(may be a syntax error in specifying a controller
path).
<h1>Hello</h1>
<%=link_to 'Submit',click_path%>

Help.

> I think I suggested in a reply to one of your earlier questions (if it
> was you, apologies if not) that you worked right through some
> tutorials
 Yes it was me.i read the tutorils and tried to understand.i am not a
hard core programmer.i am a student sir,thats why asking these basic
questions.

Thanks