Hello All,

I guess you guys can light me up better than google. I am getting a
pop-up when i introduced full_calendar functionality in my app. The
pop-up message is:-

CalendarDateSelect Error: Prototype could not be found. Please make sure
that your application's layout includes prototype.js (.g. <%=
javascript_include_tag :defaults %>) *before* it includes
calendar_date_select.js (.g. <%= calendar_date_select_includes %>).

I know from where it is coming(calendar_date_select.js:4) from but cant
find out why is it coming as my app is already including prototype.js
before calendar_includes(whatever) method. I am stumped. Tried almost
all possible combinations to fetch javascript files.

Thanks in advance.