I'm trying to set up a cron job with a runner that calls a method in one
of my models. I'm using javan's whenever gem to do this and I'm running
CentOS on my server. Whenever the cron executes though I'm getting the
following error:

`require': no such file to load -- rubygems (LoadError)

The method uses the 'mail' and 'nokogiri' gems. I tried cron again by
including 'require rubygems' as well, but that doesn't seem to help. I
suspect that it may be a problem with my path variables.

Any advice on how to fix this though? Thanks, any help would be really
appreciated.