Hey Guys,

Before Rails 3.0 I was to be able invoke some javascript before and
after an ajax call was made, like this:

link_to_remote "aLabel", url, :before=>$('indicator').show(),
:complete=>$('indicator').hide()

In Rails 3.0, I understand I need to use link_to and pass the parameter
:remote=>true.  link_to however, doesn't accept :complete and :before
parameters.  I can implement the :complete action with an rjs script
that gets executed when the call completes.  I'm not sure how to
implement the
:before action though... any ideas would be appreciated.