Hi,

Can anybody suggest me better relationship among the above model. so that i
can connect message model with other ones.

I have four model like

1.User model - To store the user email and password
2.Actor model
3.Director model
4. Fans model
5. Message Model

Actor, Director and Fans is used to store the profile information of the
user.

Relationship goes like this
User has_one Actor
User has_one Director
User has_one Fans

Message model is for mailing purpose like gmail or yahoo mail.

I have related the user model with message as
User has_many sendermessage and receiver message.