On 3 May 2011 09:09, jack koh <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> I want restrict only certain IPs can to access my App.
> After authenticate IPs, username and password just allows user to
> access.

That's a very different problem then.

The easiest solution may be to use iptables (or similar) on the
server, failing that, put a before filter method into your application
controller that compares the request.remote_ip or request.remote_addr
to the list of allowed IPs you have. No need to hack into Devise.