On 4 May 2011 02:22, femto <femto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes,it's self compiled,

It's not "compiled". It's Ruby - Ruby is an interpreted language, and
the deformed Ruby code you've posted there is interpreted when it's
run.

On May 4, 9:15 am, Tim Shaffer <timshaf...@me.com> wrote:
> That's probably the ugliest ruby code I've ever seen.

+1

Anyway, it doesn't matter, as it has nothing to do with Rails -
turning unmanageable, procedural PHP scripts into unreadable,
unmaintainable Ruby is hardly going to be of any use to any Rails
user. If you have an existing PHP app you want implemented in Rails,
you would be *much* better of redesigning it to run *properly* with
Rails and Ruby idioms, not trying to shoehorn a hideous, rough
equivalent translation from the PHP scripts.

I can't imagine any reasons why someone would want to do this. So in
answer to you first question, I'm not interested for $2,500 - even if
you were offering to pay me that to use it.