Our client is looking to fill several RoR developer positions here in
Austin, TX. They are open to all skill levels, as long as you have working
experience with RoR development. I have included the description below.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Our client is looking for developer to assist in building their next
generation platform. We are looking for people that have passion for
designing and developing applications.

*Requirements:*

Passion for coding

Experience coding in Ruby on Rails

Experience developing commercial Ruby on Rails projects

Experience in Agile environment

Experience with TDD and Paired Programming

Strong Experience with OO design and architecture

Ability to teach and mentor

Experience with MySQL

Experience with JavaScript

Ability to discuss/debate technical opinions with the team

*Preferences:*

Experience with Cloud Computing

Thanks,

Jeff