On 10 May 2011 11:32, danimashu <daniel.madrid.re...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the answer.
>
>> But then what happens with:
>>
>>  - example.com/pink/cadillac  ?
>
> In the controller would have to check that pink is a Color and
> cadillac is a Brand. Problem if some day there is a Brand with name of
> Color. I don't know if it's worth wasting time on it. The classic way
> sould be the correct then:
> - example.com/cars?color=pink&brand=cadillac

I would advise against a strategy that could ever be ambiguous, even
if it looks unlikely at the moment.  It would likely bite you at some
point in the future, or even worse the developer who comes hereafter,
can you imagine what he/she would say about you when he realised the
problem and that he would have to do some major reworking? :)

Colin