I'm working with a Struct that I mapped from a raw sql query for a
report.  I finally get the search page to work and display my results,
however the view when rendered not only displays the expected output;
it also shows the Struct as it would look in the rails console!

my view is as follows:

<%=form_tag request.path,:method=>'get'  do%>
<%=select_tag
'advisors',options_from_collection_for_select(@advisors,"id","full_name")
%>
<%=submit_tag "Search",:name=>nil%>
<%end%>

<%=@assigned_students.each do |student| %>
<%= render :partial => 'assigned_student',:collection=>student %>
<%end%>

The partial is as follows:

<%if @assigned_students.kind_of?(Array)%>
<%=@assigned_students.each do |f|%>

<%end%>
<%else%>
<%end%>

The relevant controller code is as follows: (I've removed the sql
query string itself for readability.)

AdvisorList=Struct.new(:student_name,:advisor,:semester)
def advisor_list
        @advisors=Advisors.all

#get_results
respond_to do |format|
        format.html
        unless params[:advisors].nil?
                        #long query removed from here
@assigned_students=query.map{|m|AdvisorList.new(m["Student
Name"],m["Advisor"],m["Semester"])
                        }
      format.html
    end #end respond_to
        end #ends unless
  end # ends method

Does anyone here understand what could be the problem?