Hi everyone,
I’m still new to this group and new to Rails technology. I’m self
taught therefore its taking more time to grasp everything.
The reason I’m writing here is, I’m looking for good rails developer
to work with me n this project, which has great potential of revenue.
That dev and myself will be working remotely. This project or part of
could be open source after is been done, therefore working hours will
be for the sake of the project until we get it live and it will be us
back.
The project will be related to book, so you be book loved.
I’ll be so happy to hear from you