Head is spinning from trying to keep up with the various threads and email
aliases that seem to be trying to solve the same problem.

>From what I see, you've got a mess in your routes file.  According to the
code you posted to this thread, you've got a resource defined plus two
non-resourceful routes, one of which seems to be trying to overlap with your
resource and one of which should be defined as an additional resourceful
route on the resource.

Now you have:

get "posts/index"
resources :posts do
end
get 'posts/click'

I think you're probably trying to get to this:

resources :posts do
  get 'click', :on => :member
end

I don't know what the click action is supposed to be doing, but you may need
to replace :member with :collection if the method acts on all posts instead
of a single one.

If that doesn't help, you're going to need to be more specific and attach
log snippet and output from rake routes.