there is some case we have to  reuse a helper method to produce an
html output...

in my form view , I am calling a user_helper method  fees_string() to
output a specific string based on user membership

%span#academy_analysis_fees
     = fees_string( 1, @academy_account_type )

but on changing a dropdown value , I need to modify this fee string,
with an Ajax request  change_language

in my user_controller.rb
  def change_language    # POST js request......
    account_type =  new academy_account_type  # get the new account
type

   #  I should be able to call  the fees_string() method to get an
html string used in my change_language.js.erb
   #  rather than rebuilding the string
   fees_string = (account_type.locale[:currency_symbol] + "

this runs well but is there any way to reuse the helper method...
cannot reuse it in the .js.erb